Play Little Space Heroes Now!

Welcome to Little Space Heroes With Kaz & Coolice! Check out our blog for the latest on LSH News and more...

Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Rumours

Hey heroes, look what I've found a picture of a house? But never seen before, could this be a new update coming to Little Space Heroes soon! I'm sure that all of you would really want to know so I will try to find out some more information also there have been rumours about a new Hero Mart coming soon aswell. And I can tell you guys that it's true! The New Hero Mart in LSH will be out soon, I don't know how long it will be out until but I can tell you it will happen and it will be soon! So keep your eyes out for it! More updates coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment